Elfriede and Richard Gebhardt started with the production of conveyor equipment in 1952 in Berwangen in the Baden region of Germany. Inventiveness and entrepreneurial vision soon expanded the business areas.
Today, the GEBHARDT Group operates under the motto: “Partnership in Motion”. Numerous international installations are proof of our competence and specialized know-how developed over the decades.
The management is currently in the hands of Fritz Gebhardt and his son Marco with managing director Reinhold Himmelhan.